Becoming a Member of APHA
The Association currently has 61 members from all around the UK and the world. Benefits of membership include:
- Liaison with government departments and other agencies.
- The ability to make your opinion heard when policy is made.
- Access to professional guidance and expertise on a full range of port health related functions including imported food control and public health controls on ships and aircraft.
- An opportunity to develop consistent practice across the country.
- Reduced fees at our annual conference which is targeted at issues that are not properly addressed elsewhere.
- Development of professional competencies.
Corporate membership of the Association is open to all Port Health and Local Authorities. Other interested parties are welcome to apply for Associate membership, and international bodies can hold International membership.
2010 Membership rates
2010 Application form
Application packs were mailed out in February 2010. For more information on becoming a member of the Association contact the .